I’M A FOODIE AND I KNOW IT

MY INTRODUCTION

Hey people starting my first blog today that is September 15, 2023. Yes! I’m an avid foodie. I’m the one who not only loves to eat but I’m actually more in love with cooking. As we all know that having food is essential part of our routine. Food is a basic source of survival for every living being.

 

Apart from being a foodie and a cooking freak I’m a person who always hunts new restaurants in town which serves best and unique food. Not necessary that the place should be elite or what but the food being served there should definitely taste out of this world.

 

WHAT I’LL BE POSTING

EASY PEASY RECIPES:

Being a foodie, I’ll try to create interesting content for my fellow foodies by posting my favorite, traditional, non-traditional, unique and tried and tested recipes. I’ll make sure that the recipes which I’ll post should my easy to make and shape recipes being you a beginner or a pro.

 

FOOD PLACE REVIEWS:

As mentioned, my love for food takes me to different places to experience some unique cuisines. So, whenever I’m going to any such foodie place which I’ll be wanting to visit again and again I’m definitely going to review it here just for my fellow foodie readers so that they can also have an ultimate experience there.

MOUTHWATERING CAPTURES:

Recipes and reviews definitely need a perfect picture to describe the food. Perfect Picture will add up like salt in my blogs. Without the proper amount of salt or sugar which a dish needs make anything, but it’ll miss the perfection. Same formula works with a food blog and a mouthwatering snap of freshly cooked meal.

 

FOOD ORIGIN AND HISTORY:

Being a curious soul, I always feel to dive in the depth of the dish by finding about the origin, history and divine stories behind it. Definitely going to write up here about yours and mine most favorite and traditional delicacies, its evolution and regional tales behind it.

 

 

Comments

  1. Sounds so yummie😋 will be w8ing for new recipes..best of luck ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your blog journey alifya waiting for refreshing recipes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog